PayPal allows secure payment with your PayPal account or credit card. You will be redirected to a secure PayPal page to finalize your order when checking out and then back to us to confirm the order.
You may be able to pay with a card via PayPal without a PayPal account. Here’s how:
- Click Checkout and you’ll be redirected to PayPal. Instead of choosing to pay with your PayPal account, select Pay with Debit or Credit Card.
- You’ll be prompted to fill in your billing and credit card information.
- Enter your email address so PayPal can send you a receipt.
- Click Continue to return to us with your download link.
Customers new to this service can miss this, but don’t worry! You will also receive an email confirmation of your order which contains the download links.
Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed. If you paid with PayPal with a foreign credit card, confirmation might take a few minutes.
- Desktop and laptop computers (Mac or PC)
- Kindle Fire
- Nook Color and Nook Tablet (may require installing an additional PDF reader)
- Most other tablets, including 10″ tablets from Samsung, Coby, Motorola, and Asus
If your device doesn’t have a PDF reader, you can download one for free here http://get.adobe.com/reader/ .
Because our ebooks usually include instructional photos and illustrations, we recommend reading them on devices with full-color screens that are 10″ or larger.
- Open the file in a PDF reader.
- In the print settings box, make sure that the file is set to print at actual size (not scale to fit), or the scale is set to 100%:
- Make sure you have the ‘Print two sides’ option turned off so your pattern will only print on one side of the paper:
- You are now ready to print the pattern!